• The KPEJ Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television and digital advertising.
• Additional Job Description
Additional Job Description
Requirements & Skills:
• No experience required but must be eager to learn, grow, and enjoy a fun team culture.
• Knowledge of the Permian Basin preferred.
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with the local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid time off
• We like to work hard and have FUN!
• Positive team culture