Business Development Manager - Lagos
• Proficiency in english
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build relationship
• Time management and planning skills
• HND/BSc in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the companys products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Social activities organized by the company, medical expenses, salary insurances, professional trainings.
Work Day: Full Time
Employment type: Permanent Job
Location: Yaba Lagos
Positions available: 10
Minimal experience: No experience
Minimum required education: HND/BSc
- Availability to work outside Lagos
To Apply: Forward your CV to using the job title as subject of the mail.