Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Our client is looking for a Regulated Pharmacy Technician to fill a Full-Time position. This is not a regular Pharmacy but is a Drug Manifacturing and distributing facility hence the RPHT should be able to check lots of prescription. The facility is in the city of Mississauga, ON.
The Best part of the pharmacy is the time for the operations. The pharmacy is open at 8.30 am and closes at 16.30 pm on weekdays. And is closed on weekends. The pharmacy has no compounding just some Blister packs and only checking scripts.
The position is for Full time Permanent role hence is offering around 23$/hr to 25$/hr with health and other benefits.
We need a RPHT who is very passionate about working in the pharmacy and can contribute to the growth and success of our clients.
• Sterilizes and maintains cleanliness in the dispensary
• Need to check 250 Rx a day
• Ensures that pharmacy supplies and medication inventory is maintained Respects and maintains patient confidentiality
• Ensures that patient information is current and up to date
• Processes prescriptions through entering, billing, filling and delivery to patient
• Maintains an organized team-work flow in the pharmacy
• Generate reports as required and necessary
• Able to do as directed by the management
• College Diploma in Pharmacy Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
• Registered by ON College of Pharmacy
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skill
• Ability to work independently and within the team
• Need to be detailed oriented
• Ability to work productively under pressure in a fastpaced environment
• Minimum 1year experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
• Experience with Kroll system is considered as an Asset but not required
If you are interested or want more information about the position please call me or email me.
416.850.9809 X 231