• Plan, organize, write, and edit operational procedures and manuals.
• Manage updates and revisions of process documents.
• Maintain a comprehensive repository of all documentation.
• Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a content writing position
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
• Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
• Experienced in creating process flow charts
• Quarterly performance bonus.
• Outstanding career development opportunities and fast track career progression.
• Enjoy a fair work-life balance.
• HMO and Life Insurance for employee and 2 dependents for free.
• 24 Leaves annually.
• Inside the Central Business District area.
• Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities.
Php 30,000 - 40,000