Our client, an umbrella association that conducts examinations and awards professional certifications to medical practitioners [across West Africa] seeks the services of an IT Officer. The ideal holder of this office will oversee the maintenance of the College’s general IT infrastructure and advice on matters relating to information and communication technology within the business.
Job Location: Lagos
Responsibilities & duties
• Efficient self-supervision to ensure smooth running of the IT office
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Replace computer parts as required
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Support the roll-out of new applications
• Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
• Test and evaluate new technology
• Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
• Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
• First degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a relateddiscipline
• 4 - 5 years’ work experience
• Knowledge of Computers and Networks, knowledge of software and hardware, problem solving, critical thinking, written and verbal communication, interpersonal communication, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, ability to meet goals and be patience.
• From N200,000 monthly depending on experience and qualification
How to apply
• Interested and qualified candidates with the required years of experience should forward CVs to ‘’ using ‘MA-ITO’ as the subject of the mail before January 31, 2020