Terre Haute, IN
$70-85K plus 10% bonus
Our Food Manufacturing client in Terre Haute, IN is looking to hire an Environmental Health & Safety Manager. This EHS Manager has the responsibility for environmental, health and safety programs for a 2 facility operations. This position will require approx. 25% travel to the second location.
• Monitor and assist the facility with compliance of all company environmental, safety and health standards as well as federal, state and local regulations.
• Develop and maintain company environmental, health and safety programs at the facility.
• Manage plant safety, health and loss prevention programs. Develop policies and procedures to ensure that occupational safety and health standards are maintained.
• Maintain all safety, environmental and health program records in the company EHS database.
• Inspect the plant regularly for unsafe conditions related to equipment, processes and the facility.
• Participate with plant management teams to develop corrective actions for identified risks.
• Train, counsel and advise personal on all identified safety risks.
• Conduct new employee EHS orientations, lead and oversee all companywide training programs.
• Participate in all safety activities including inspections, trainings, audits and incident investigations.
• 5+ years experience in a manufacturing setting working with environmental, health and safety programs.
• Management experience.
• Safety, Environmental and Health experience within a manufacturing environment, food manufacturing highly preferred.
• Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations.
• Strong knowledge of computer software applications.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Health, dental, vision insurance