US0056 Sysco Boston, LLC
Up to 75%
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
• License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
• Most CDLA Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly.
• Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
• Generous retirement benefits.
• Employee discount programs.
• Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
• Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
• More benefits, too many to name.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.