Impact Recruitment is currently seeking a Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) for a client in Grand Junction, Colorado specializing in the Site/Land Development industry. We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development.
The Civil Design Engineer is responsible for working on mixed-use, commercial, and multi-family residential projects including site layout, grading and drainage, and utility design with assistance from senior project managers.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from a four-year college or university.
• 4+ years’ experience in civil engineering field.
• Professional Engineer License Required.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D.
• Design experience may include: Lot and site layouts, grading, drainage, roadways, erosion control, storm drainage utilities, and other associated improvements.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and community.
This is a full-time, exempt position. Compensation will be determined by the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY at our website or call us at (805)-755-9557 for more information.