Mechanical, Chemical, Packaging, OR Paper Science Engineers – Recent Grads
Now that you have your Bachelor’s in Engineering, get real world training!
Salary $50,000 - $65,000 Plus Excellent Benefits & Bonuses
YOU MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. Client will not sponsor.
Corporation is seeking a recent graduate who’ve earned their Bachelor’s in Engineering with a minimum of 3 months experience in manufacturing company as an intern. THAT experience will work for you! If you are a high achiever, have good communication skills, and are career minded, then this is the opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in engineering.
This is a very hands-on position learning the ends and outs of a Paper Machine. This is a Foreman position so beginning to understand how to manage people as well. Hiring Manager is looking for someone he can mentor.
Locations: Midwest United States & Southeast United States – access to lake life, great hunting, fishing, outdoor activities, metropolitan areas are close as well.
Minimum requirements for this Recent Graduate Engineering position:
• Bachelors’ degree in Engineering required
• At least 3 months experience as an engineer in Manufacturing - Co-op experience is minimum
• You must have a good personality and have good communication skills
• YOU MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. Client will not sponsor.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management