We are looking for an AuSuM developer! This is a telecommuting / WORK FROM HOME position only.
The web applications developer will be responsible for daily maintenance of our company's suite of products, including support and new development. Applicants should have the ability to maintain team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Technical Requirements for Developer Position:
- Proficiency with ColdFusion
- Proficiency with MS-SQL Server 2016 (and earlier) or MySql or Oracle
- Proficiency with an application server construction kit, such as PHP, JSP, ASP, etc.
- Proficiency with Visual Basic, Java, or C#
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- An understanding of AJAX and XML.
- An understanding of web application architecture, including OOP principals and modular design.
- The ability to understand and follow a company protocol for code design and structure, including using naming conventions and technical documentation.
- The ability to learn new business concepts and create technical specifications documentation that can be used by the team to construct new software.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, and independently.
Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Web User Interface Design, Functional and Technical Skills, Problem Solving, Quality Focus, Web Programming Skills, Written Communication.
Full Time Work From Home Position (AuSuM will provide the necessary items for your home office.)
Medical and Dental, Insurance Available
401k Plans with Company Matching Contributions
3 Weeks (15 Days) Paid Time Off Annually
*Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings: At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, confidentiality agreement, and drug screening will be conducted.
About AuSuM Systems:
AuSuM Systems is a global leader in premium audit and risk management systems and the developer of Premium Audit Manager (PAM) and Survey and Risk Assessment (SaRA), some of the first fully supported solutions to allow insurance providers to automate their entire premium audit and loss control processes. These applications combine a state-of-the-art tracking system with a fully featured reporting engine to better mine and statistically analyze data to make more informed business decision.