Job Title : Personal Support Worker (PSW)
Job Type : Contract (1 Month with possible extension)
Work Location : Scarborough, Ontario
Salary : $17-19/hr
RPI Consulting Group is the largest staffing agency in Canada for the Healthcare industry, working with the most prominent Canadian healthcare institutions and pharmacies. We work to ensure the highest quality of professional Healthcare personnel for their positions. Several healthcare specialists who have been employed by our clientele have seen opportunities and growth within the organisation.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented and flexible Personal Support Worker (PSW) to work at the Scarborough location for Retirement Community/Long Term Care Homes.
Should be available for flexible schedules over weekdays/weekends. This assignment is for 1 month starting ASAP with possibilities of extension.
- Care for people and families during periods of illness or recovery.
- Provide bedside and personal care to clients and help them move, bathe, groom and get dressed and undressed.
- Plan and prepare meals.
- Change non-sterile dressings and give oral medications as instructed by your home care agency or supervisor.
- Help with light housekeeping - for example, do laundry, wash dishes and make beds.
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Completion of a state-approved PSW certification training course.
- Previous experience as a PSW preferred.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
(416) 850-9809 Ext 228