Seeking a Coordinator for the Infection Control program at a large acute care hospital in Nevada. This is a full time position at an awarding winning hospital.
Job Qualifications and Duties
• Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Infection Control in a medium to large acute care hospital
• Candidates must have a Bachelor of Science in either Nursing or Medical Laboratory Science or Microbiology.
• Must have CIC certification or obtain the certification within 2 years of starting work.
• Responsible for assisting with implementation and maintenance of the Infection Control Program’s hospital’s surveillance.
• Serves as a resource to all hospital departments, participating in identified projects or groups related to Infection Control
Compensation and Benefits
• very competitive salary
• full hospital benefits package
• interview expenses
• relocation assistance