Impact Recruitment is currently seeking a Professional Surveyor to join our client’s team Fort Collins, Colorado.
As a Professional Surveyor (PS) for our client, you will be responsible for technical and supervisory work coordinating survey crews and office staff in numerous surveys or mapping projects. Candidates with 8-10 years hands-on experience in surveying and mapping of land development and public infrastructure projects are encouraged to apply.
• Must hold a current Professional Surveyor license in the state of Colorado or be able to sit for the CO PLS exam within six months of hire date.
• 4-Year Degree in Surveying Engineering, Geomatics Engineering, Geomatics or related field from an accredited institution is preferred.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil3D and Microsoft Word required.
• 8+ years of demonstrated surveying experience
• Experience in assisting Senior Surveyors and Project Managers with project surveying and mapping assignments, boundary surveys, ALTA's, topographic surveys, final maps and records of survey.
• Ability to support, train, mentor junior staff
Get in contact with us at (805)-755-9557 to see why Impact Recruitment and our clients are attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!