Impact Recruitment is seeking a qualified and innovative Municipal Civil Engineer looking to join a fast-growing dynamic client in Denver, Colorado.
Candidates who want to contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting, positive impact to society are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications and Responsibilities Required:
- Proven working experience in civil engineering, with focus on municipal projects.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or REVIT
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
- Project management and supervision skills
- PE license or E.I.T. preferred
- BS/MS in Civil Engineering
- Capable of managing a team including engineers, designers, and drafters
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Employer paid health insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Earned vacation time
Candidates interested in this position and with the above experience, are encouraged to apply for this position!