For nearly sixty years, MPE has been the industry leader for designing and manufacturing. Industrial Grinders, Conveyors and Complete Plant Systems for the coffee and food industry. While we have a rich history in coffee processing (over 90% market share in North America for ground coffee production), other industries include food, pet food, craft breweries, dried nuts, cereal, and chemical. All of our products are designed and manufactured at our facility in Chicago, IL.
What makes this a great opportunity?
• A growing, profitable, privately held company that brings the very best people together, and the very best products to market.
• A challenging position where you shape your career path, set and reach your own career goals.
• An opportunity for exposure to large scale projects and international customers
Benefits of employment:
• Highly competitive compensation, based on experience
• Major medical, 401K and profit sharing.
• Training and support in developing your understanding of our business and industry.
• A fun and exciting work environment focusing on cutting edge technology.
• Located in Chicago, IL.
MPE is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk responsible for unloading and unpacking all incoming deliveries and packing and loading all outgoing shipments. Some internal material handling is also required.
• Receives and unloads freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts, crane and pallet jacks.
• Participates in physical inventories of warehouse and/or supply yard and maintains inventory records.
• Assemble pallets, crates, and boxes; carefully pack and prepare items for shipment so damage will not occur in transit.
• 1-2 years previous experience
• Experience driving a forklift in an industrial setting
• Basic computer and clerical skills
• Basic Math Skills