Warehouse Manager - Manufacturing
Salary $55,000 - $65,000 Plus Excellent Benefits in the Mid-South
This is your opportunity to use your in warehouse and/or distribution management experience to further your career with one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. This client is experiencing rapid growth and offers opportunities within the organization. The role will deal with a multi-shift operation. Will manage all out bound shipments and making sure they are fulfilled. This will be a hands-on role. There will be a staff that this role will manage and mentor. And much more! Be recognized as the leader & manager you are!
To qualify for any of this position you must have 2 or more years stable work experience in a Warehouse environment. Would prefer someone with SAP. Experience in supervising a team is required.
Location of this great opportunity is in a growing Mid-South area full of low cost of living charm, sweet tea, antiquing, country or city living, great food, sports & outdoor activities galore!
Requirements of this Warehouse Manager opportunity:
• Bachelors’ degree highly desirable
• At least 3 years stable and progressive experience in a Distribution & Manufacturing environment
• Good leadership skills are key for this role
• SAP experience is preferred.
TO APPLY: Email your resume email@example.com OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages & benefits packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management