Salary $60,000 - $80,000 Plus Outstanding Benefits Packages & Paid Relo to Kentucky
Growing major industrial company is looking for a Maintenance Planner for their manufacturing facility. Performed daily planning activities to support manufacturing schedules. Set-up and maintain preventative maintenance program. Process and manage work order requests. Assign labor hours and cost of parts used to specific asset. Generate maintenance reports as required. They need your organizational skills to process and manage service & work order requests as you oversee each one to its conclusion.
You’ll be the CMMS systems expert and use your solid team building, communications, & computer skills. Use your knowledge of OSHA, safety standards, financial terms as you manage multiple projects, continuous requests, and interactions with managers & technicians.
This position is in Kentucky
Minimum requirements for this Maintenance Planner’s position:
1. Must have HS or GED & a minimum of 4 years’ experience in maintenance planning
2. Working knowledge of SAP, CMMS, Microsoft Office, PM programs & standard office equipment
3. Strong communications, organizational, time, & multiple project management skills
4. Ability & willingness to work in an industrial environment.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management