Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security.
We are in need of an Instructional Video Creator, who has to create a video with subtitle instruction in Creole and how to use a survey software called KoBo for the software users.
* Translate technical development concepts into easily consumable videos, materials, and eLearning experiences that drive change and impact teams.
* Help to drive best practices within instructional design and delivery.
Organizing and connecting complex ideas so they become more valuable and consumable.
* Ability to simplify complex topics and processes for learners.
This is a virtual volunteer opportunity where you can work on flexible timings but should be able to dedicate 5-7 hours weekly and be able to attend team calls
* Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology, Communication and Media Studies, Graphic Design or related field.
* 1 year of proven experience in instructional videos creating or content development of online learning assets.
* Experience in developing Survey Softwares learning material or any software learning material, learning tools.
* Passionate about learning and setting up others for success.
Evident proficiency in designing and developing technical learning materials.
Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile link, and work sample.
"After onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign - This is a requirement for all volunteers"
Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.