Salary Up to $95,000 Plus Bonus, Excellent Benefits & Career Advancement
I have two successful clients recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to work with the Maintenance Management Team continued implementation of Predictive and Preventive Maintenance. You will be of vital assistance to reach this goal and increase production & maintain quality standards.
Working with the Maintenance Supervisor, you will develop the scheduled maintenance programs and processes for the production facility to minimize impact on production by planning for interruptions in work and developing backup plans to minimize those interruptions. You will be responsible for planning maintenance work orders, repairs, and service of all machinery and equipment in the plant.
You will plan installation, maintenance, and repair of machines, tools, equipment, and utility systems. Pre-evaluates the need for replacement parts. Follows accounting and supply chain procedures and policies. Work with technical documents such as PID, flow charts, spare parts list, specifications such as drawings & schematics, OEM manuals. Update the CMMS & work order status.
You will need to be organized & have excellent time management, documentation, & communications skills. Experience in Cad or Smart Draw (or equivalent computer aided drafting software) will be helpful for you.
Requirements for this Maintenance Planner’s position in the Mid-West:
• At least 5 years of experience in industrial manufacturing in maintenance or engineering
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel and Computerized Maintenance System (CMMS)
• Individual must be able to work productively within a team environment
• Individual must be accurate and trustworthy with a positive attitude and embracing of change in a dynamic manufacturing environment
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
• Upward growth opportunity
Requirements for this Maintenance Planners position in the Southeastern:
• Engineer degree required with internship to three years of experience
• Looking for someone they can groom
• Upward growth opportunity.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management