The Crewmember duties include completing daily operations, and ensuring that work is done safely, on time, to the right quality standards, and within budget. As a DSC Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting a whole site or larger co-site schemes. All DSC Team Leaders report directly to the Site Manager or a more senior manager.
• Met maintenance policies, procedures, and protocols.
• Evaluate the maintenance needs of the project and execute a plan to address them.
• Provide technical definition and oversight of minor repairs to commercial and residential properties.
• Manage and address facilities-related needs and incidents.
• Perform and complete window restoration projects at the direction of the site manager.
• Perform and complete window cleaning projects at the direction of the site manager.
• Perform and complete gutter-cleaning duties at the direction of the site manager.
• Review window installations and equipment to minimize incidents and identify opportunities for recommended improvem.ent.
• Perform and complete window cleaning duties efficiently at the direction of the site manager.
• Communicate directly with the Site Manager to coordinate maintenance and repair projects.
• Skilled in general repairs, carpentry, painting, provide general/preventive residential services
• A minimum of a High School diploma or GED
• Proven experience in successfully managing time, leading in teams, and managing projects
• Sales and customer service experience