Assistant Plant Manager – Food Manufacturing – Southwest
Salary $95,000 – $120,000 + Bonus, Benefits & Excellent Growth Potential
We are seeking a leader who can ensure the highest standards of quality in a fast-paced environment. As the Assistant Plant Manager, your main goal will be to increase productivity and maintain a positive work environment. If you are goal oriented and budget minded, this could be the position for you!
In the Assistant Plant Manager's role, you will:
• Oversee employees, production, and efficiency, to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, and safely
• Coordinate with Plant Manager in resolving plant issues in a timely manner
• Foster culture change
There are so many great advantages living in this quiet rural area – fishing, hiking, and boating. Plus, you are only a short drive from Big City Amenities – great restaurants, live music, and festivals. Competitive Salary plus great Benefits package!
Requirements for this Assistant Plant Manager's position:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Food Science, Business, or related field
• At least 5 years of manufacturing management that includes direct supervisory responsibilities
• Food, beverage, or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience preferred
TO APPLY: Email your resume email@example.com OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management