Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Lake Placid, NY
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced LNHA / Executive Director in a top-quality long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) located near Lake Placid, New York. The company is dedicated to serving the elderly and providing compassionate health care.
Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Must have passed the NAB Nursing Home Administrator Exam (NHA).
• Current Nursing Home Administrator’s license required.
• Knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards required.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and the interpersonal skills to understand / appreciate a diverse resident population.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
• Prior experience as an Administrator / ED.
The chosen LNHA / HFA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Licensed Nursing Home Administrator / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) position near Lake Placid, NY.