WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PropleReady Branch # 1742, located at 1416 Union Blvd,Allentown, PA, 18109is currently hiring a Trayline Servers.
Are you a high-energy and dedicated employee who has a real passion for providing next-level service? PeopleReady is now hiring upbeat Trayline Servers who can take pride in having fun while providing dedicated service to customers and patrons. As a Trayline Servers, you will set up for events, serve guests, and clean up at the event's conclusion. You will differ from traditional restaurant servers because the focus is on a single event, and you may be responsible for accommodating hundreds of guests at a time. Duties can include place settings, arranging table placement, putting out tablecloths, as well as putting up a buffet. Does this position sound like a dream to you? We would love to see your application in our inbox today.
• Preparing banquet room, tables, and buffet as stated in banquet order or supervisor's instructions
• Serving food and drinks per banquet orders
• Making sure glasses are filled and clearing plates as needed
• Communicating special meal requirements to the kitchen
• Greeting, acknowledging, and thanking guests
• Some prior experience as a Trayline Servers preferred
• Able to meet uniform requirements (please contact your branch for details)
• Strong communication skills and a friendly, courteous manner
• Able to efficiently carry food and cocktail trays
• ServSafe certification may be required - PeopleReady will help provide this training, so please inquire at your local branch for more information
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.