Nursing Home Administrator – Tacoma, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to direct the day to day operations of a Long-term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility (LTC / SNF) located in the Tacoma, Washington area. The chosen Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) will ensure compliance with state and federal regulations. This position requires a skilled, seasoned administrator.
We are searching for a LNHA skilled at recruiting & retaining top medical professionals, building census, and maintaining optimal employee relations. The Administrator will ensure that all residents receive excellent medical care. The position requires sound business judgment, diplomacy, and positive community relations.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
• Prior experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state license or reciprocity eligibility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Licensed Nursing Home Administrator / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) position in the greater Tacoma, WA area. We look forward to hearing from you.