Interim Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Tacoma, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for an Interim LNHA / Executive Director in a Long-Term Care (LTC) / Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) near Tacoma, Washington.
The Interim NHA directs day to day business activities in accordance with company policy and current federal, state, and local standards. We are searching for a high-energy Administrator with marketing skills and proven leadership abilities.
Interim Administrator requirements:
• Prior experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility required.
• Current Washington Health Facility Administrator (HFA) / NHA License required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty required.
• Stable employment history preferred.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations required.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive compensation package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Interim Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) / Health Facility Administrator (HFA) position in the Tacoma, WA area.