Full-time Perioperative Registered Nurse needed at a top facility in Utah!
This role plays an essential role in the provision of care to our patients before, during, and after operations and procedures. Our ideal candidate is efficient with a high level of attention to detail and a strong background in surgical procedures and patient safety.
Due to the rural location, our ideal candidate must possess a comprehensive range of general nursing skills and be able to adapt and learn new skills without hesitation. This position will call on your ability to respond quickly and accurately in a wide variety of situations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to expand their nursing skills. This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and requires on call responsibilities, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* RN licensure in Utah, or compact state.
* Current BLS certification; current ACLS certification or ability to obtain within one year of hire date.
* Proven experience as operating room nurse.
* Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
* Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
* In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
* A great team player with excellent communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills.
* Prior experience in pre-op and/or PACU, preferred. Ability to scrub or interest in learning, preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, professional growth opportunities, and a positive work-life balance!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: