Lake Charles, LA AREA
Our client company is seeking an experienced Instrumentation and Electrical Superintendent to be responsible for leading and managing the I&E execution function, I&E infrastructure budgets, and developing/implementing strategies for sustainable I&E reliability.
You must be willing to:
• Ensure strategies comply with RAGAGEP/P66 corporate/site standards
• Provide leadership for I&E technical support for both maintenance & operations personnel
• Review project design packages/provide design input to ensure that site requirements & preferences are met
• Lead/participate in root cause failure analyses (RCFAs)
• Promote design concepts that ensure sustainable growth of the Process Control Network (PCN)
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• BSEE or related field
• 10+ years in refining/industrial environment+direct experience in the instrumentation/electrical craft
• 5+ years in I&E project management/execution+supervisory experience
• Ability to read/analyze/interpret general technical procedures/governmental regulations/technical manuals.
• Strong SAP knowledge
• Strong communication skills
• Have/obtain TWIC
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business