Our client is a very stable and well-respected community bank that has a very strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $55,000 to $90,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus plan
• Extremely competitive benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
• Relocation assistance if needed
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Ensure the bank is in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
• Develop procedures and gather resources necessary to continuously identify and stay current with all compliance requirements.
• Train bank employees on compliance programs.
• 3+ years compliance experience in the banking industry.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
• Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) program experience.
• Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) preferred but not required.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8383
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.