International Healthcare Company seeks an EXPERIENCED medical skin care sales consultant for our international team & the expansion of operations in the Macon, Georgia Metropolitan Service Area.
Full-time & part-time is available.
Our new anti-aging product is a blockbuster that is seeing UNPRECEDENTED demand & RECORD-SETTING sales. Our growth has now placed us in the top 2% ranking internationally of companies based on revenue.
- Our breakthrough product provides patients life-changing results. Clinics around the country are quickly adopting this new anti-aging product, and providers in the Macon, GA area will quickly make this a core product in their practice.
- This is a high-profit center for our partners, and those in the Macon, GA metropolitan area and Connecticut will be quite receptive Our product has an incredible reorder rate of over 90%.
- Present our new anti-aging product to clients & end-users throughout Macon and Georgia. Drive clinic & practitioner sales throughout the Macon and Georgia. Be a valuable asset to client practices and engage with their patients when necessary.
- Previous experience in skin care sales to medical practices, med spas, and other aesthetic practices in the Macon, GA is invaluable. Other consumable sales including PRP, and injectables will also provide a good background. Familiarity with accounts in the Macon, GA area will pave a fast road to success.
H.S. or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credentials.
- 3+ years of sales experience; medical, skin care, aesthetic, retail or personal care business sales preferred around Macon, GA
Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical & follow-up skills
Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets. Extensive and successful commitment to exceeding customer expectations. High volume sales experience. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including strong phone skills. Must be a self-starter. Compelling interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written), strong ability to influence/ build rapport.
- The ability to leverage existing relationships in the Macon, GA metropolitan area will create success for the short and long term.
We offer the industry's best compensation plan.
- This is a commission-based role. Our plan was developed by sales leaders for top producers. Earnings can be significant, as our product reorder rate is over 90%. A generous car allowance is available to top performers in Macon, GA
- If you do not live in Macon, GA we have other openings too
To be considered, please submit your resume and letter of interest