Registered Nurse – Long Beach, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long-Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Long Beach, California. This is a NOC / 7pm-7am position on the sub-acute unit.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Excellent insurance options for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Industry-best hourly wages
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this sub-acute RN position in Long Beach, CA.