Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Bremerton, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced LNHA / Executive Director in a quality Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) on the peninsula of Washington. Small company and lots of autonomy.
Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Must have passed the NAB Nursing Home Administrator Exam (NHA).
• Current Nursing Home Administrator’s license.
• Knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Licensed Administrator / ED required.
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889 to be considered for this Licensed Nursing Home Administrator / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) position located on the Washington peninsula.