COMPANY & OVERVIEW
International Marketing Firm seeks an Independent Sales and Business Development Leader in the Boston, Massachusetts area for our International Sales Team.
Our rapidly-growing company has a new marketing technology aimed at small business owners and we are rapidly expanding our Boston, Massachusetts metropolitan area Operations. The independent sales and business development representative is key to not only our Boston, MA operations but also our overall business expansion.
- The right applicant will be professional, courteous, and have exceptional communication & follow up skills, as well as being proficient online.
- As this is a virtual position, the phone, your computer and the internet are all you need. Once can live outside of the Boston, Massachusetts Metro area. No travel or commute is necessary.
Local advertising experience such as Yellow Pages or Yellow Book, local online advertising sales, and other local publications are ideal past positions to succeed with this role.
Those with previous cable, TV, radio, and other local advertising experience, particularly to small businesses, will also position you well for quick success. It is helpful for this experience to be in the Boston, Massachusetts is not a necessity. This is also ideal for those who DO NOT like commuting.
- Contact prospects
- Have our tech support team demonstrate the industry-leading online marketing platform
- Sign them up.
- Rinse & repeat
- Maintain relationship
- Collect incredible commission
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- is tired of working hard, and not getting paid for their efforts.
- is upbeat, and has a GET IT DONE Work Ethic
- is a Self-Starter/Punctual/Organized and has a Hunter Attitude.
- is an exceptional communicator
WHAT WE OFFER
- The industry's best compensation plan. A comp plan designed by sales leaders, for sales leaders.
- Produce & Get Paid FAST.
- Complete & Ongoing training.
- One-on-One support
- Flexible schedule (Full-Time and Part-Time)
- If you need flexibility, this is an ideal role.
- This is an Independent Contractor Role (1099) with Strong Commissions
- Compensation is commission-based income - you earn what you turn. There is NO LIMIT on your pay.
- Flexible Coverage area (not limited to Boston Massachusetts metro).
WE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU IF:
- You send your resume with work history.
- You are serious about making money.
- You are serious about working independently.
- You are willing to learn and are coach-able.
Our platform connects small and medium sized businesses in the Boston, Massachusetts area to customers not only in Boston, MA metropolitan area, but also nationally, and internationally. Our system is the most comprehensive and multi-faceted Internet Marketing system available, which only large businesses had access to It is now available to Small businesses. If you enjoy representing a cutting edge company, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then you will love this opportunity.
$75,000 to $125,000 is a 1st year estimate of what a successful full-time independent contractor can earn. Second year can be significantly more as client renewals are a significant portion of the commission plan. The renewal rate is well over the industry average.
Treat your clients right and they will be your customers forever
Those who do not live in the Boston, Massachusetts area can apply for this opportunity.