VP of Aviation Interior Sales
Established provider of high-end aircraft enhancements needs a VP of Aviation Sales... a selling VP to expand and grow their business in existing and new markets.
• We're looking a high-end, road warrior, direct sales person - someone that does sales directly himself, not a person that is an expert at managing other sales persons. Although we have the title “VP of Sales” as the description, we are looking for a direct sales individual. Someone who is strong at directly contacting customers, doing cold calling, with strong presentation skills, with strong persuasion skills, and has a strong sales process to open markets and convert prospects into customers. NOT looking for someone that is good at sales team management or sales team leadership.
• Correct industry segment: Need experience selling directly to airlines, MRO businesses, aircraft manufacturers, or 1st tier suppliers to DOD or Air Force by selling aircraft components. Would prefer someone that already has a network of contact inside this industry niche. NOT looking for someone that has experience selling aircraft or aircraft management services to aircraft owners and operators.
• High-end airlines: Would prefer someone with airline (especially high-end airlines) rather than business jet experience.
• Airline interiors: Ideally, they would come from airline aircraft interiors.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering. MBA a plus, not required
• 5+ years demonstrated high performance in sales in aviation sales
• Active high-level (VP and CEO level) network in aviation sales
• Demonstrated results in aggressively growing sales in territory
• Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel required.
• Preferably located in the Miami, Tampa, or Dallas metro areas.
• Ability to travel 50%-70% of the time, and to operate remotely in real time with HQ and customers
If you have solid expertise selling to premiere airlines, luxury jet outfitters, and the like - we should talk.
Compensation is targeted to be base of $80K-$100K w/$140K+ all-in. If you need more... or less, let's talk about it.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite