We are conducting a confidential search for a Quality Manager with a company that is a global supplier of industrial components to the automotive, commercial vehicle, and aerospace markets. This is a direct-hire position and it is based in central Wisconsin.
This Sr.-level position will be part of the Executive Management team and be responsible for advancing the organization’s quality function by leading the organization in the implementation and utilization of a world class Quality system, maintaining customer relationships as it relates to all quality issues, responding to customer complaints, and following-up on the implementation of permanent corrective actions to improve the overall product quality.
This is a high-profile position, offering an excellent opportunity for continued advancement.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelors degree preferred
* 5+ years quality experience in a plant manufacturing environment
* Previous supervisory experience
* Previous experience at a Tier I and/or Tier II supplier supporting OEM customers is a plus
* Experience with IATF 16949 and/or ISO 9001
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and self-directed