Maintenance Manager –Paper Machine & Converting
Salary $90,000 – 120,000 + Excellent Benefits and relocation packages
Tissue Manufacturer has an immediate need for a Maintenance Manager. This manager will lead a team of Maintenance Supervisors and Mechanics who seek guidance in transitioning from reactionary to preventive maintenance concepts focused on reducing unscheduled downtime. To be successful in this role you should have hands on experience in Preventive/Predictive (Reliability) Maintenance as well as implementing Preventive/Predictive Maintenance programs. This individual will lead and direct the team to ensure that all maintenance work is completed in a timely manner, while ensuring safety procedures are followed. Another important role of this Manager is to promote Continuous Improvement and maintain efficient work standards. Must be familiar with Paper Machine and/or Converting Equipment.
1. BS degree in Engineering or Technology preferred but will consider experience
2. Ten or more years of maintenance management experience in Paper Industry
3. Strong Reliability Background/Preventive Predictive Maintenance.
4. Team leaderships skills – ability to lead inspire, and motivate
5. Enthusiastic Individual that enjoys a growing/expanding environment.
TO APPLY: Email your resume email@example.com OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management