Seeking to bring onboard Independent Travel Specialists (Independent Contractors) to book travel, leisure, and accommodations.
Our Independent Travel Specialists (also known traditionally as Travel Agents) will book incredible, unique experiences for our clients while providing stellar customer service.
This position is open to all United States Citizens (work from home or take your job with you while you travel anywhere in the world with internet service).
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Provide our customers with incredible options for their vacation packages, flights, hotels/resorts, cruises, tours/excursions, car rentals, activities/excursions, and much more.
Access to various travel suppliers and vendors such as Sandals, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Marriott, Hyatt, Universal, American Airlines, Disney, and many more.
- Ability to work well with people from all walks of life and diversity
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional and empathetic manner
- Solid sales closing skills & ability
- Willingness to upsell travel experiences and services, and to explain various travel options/excursions
- Strong computer skills
- Passion for travel
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
Looking for partners with amazing organizational skills, goal-structure mindset, results-driven, and be extremely coachable.
Scheduling Zoom Meeting Appointments all week so apply today to learn more! Spots are filling up fast!