Under the direct supervision of the Manager, the Program Assistant is responsible for assisting the staff, as well as insuring the compliance of client rules, and guidelines. This position requires flexibility and availability. RADT certification is required for this position. Applicants may be in the process of obtaining their RADT certification when applying.
Examples of Work:
· General office duties include but are not limited to: filing, answering phone, making photo copies, etc.
· Site-wide bed checks, life skills check list, UA testing, preparing for groups, monitoring of groups for absenteeism or tardiness, assisting in the supervision of participant’s daily activities.
· Reviewing and documenting occurrences in communication log and EHR as needed.
· Medication monitoring and documentation.
· Assist counselors and participants as needed.
· EHR duties that include, but are not limited to, scheduling of clients to groups, assistance with group notes where desired, scanning of documentation into charts and other client chart data entry.
· Support Program Staff at all times.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· If in recovery, one year of sobriety or equivalent combination of experience and training
· Ability to walk and climb up and down stairs
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good computer skills
· Current CPR & First Aid certification
· A current TB test (within the last year or we will provide as needed)
· Valid CA driver’s license
· A RADT (Registered Alcohol & Drug Technician) OR other AOD certification.
Those interested should send a resume and cover letter, along with proof of RADT registration.