Northern L.E.D LTD. located in the city of Richmond, BC looking to Hire full time and Permanent Warehouse Supervisors. The person should have some Secondary school along with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience and knowledge in the English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; coordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related activities
• Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
• Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
We pay competitive wages $23.81 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.