TQI Solutions is currently seeking Computer User Support Specialists ready to deliver outstanding support to our Navy client located in Bremerton, Washington. This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for providing computer user support for Puget Sound Naval Shipyard (PSNS) and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (IMF) IT environment.
General roles and responsibilities include:
• Provide technical assistance to computer users.
• Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically.
• Provide assistance in the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
Job Duties may include:
• Provide 24 x 7 Tier 1/Tier 2 coverage to support the needs of PSNS & IMF’s IT users on day, swing, and graveyard shifts, to include Japan.
• Use the Government provided ticketing system for management and tracking of customer support requests and incidents.
• Maintain a current and accurate knowledge base repository of documented solutions based on known issues and/or repeated requests.
• Support the setup, delivery, repair, inventory, and lifecycle management of workstations, software, peripherals, and other miscellaneous IT equipment for various networks.
• May be required (dependent upon the needs of the Government at the time) to become certified Purebred Agents that validate user identity when establishing smart phone connectivity to NMCI.
• Support the Self-Service IT Support Counter that assists walk-up customers. Issue Government provided devices such as tablets, cell phones, and smart phones as well as issuing consumables such as printer toner, and mice. Provide basic assistance in the operation of the devices including configuration of government provided smart phones that connect to NMCI using Blackberry UEM.
• Deliver and install consumables (i.e. toner, fuser), temporary computer systems, and peripheral to work sites within the local commuting area (Bremerton, Bangor). Manage the consumable inventory of toner, mice, keyboards, etc.
• Support reset of PINs (CAC Pin Reset tool) on the DoD Common Access Card. The Government will provide the necessary training.
• Provide customer satisfaction surveys to gauge the customer service being provided.
Basic Required Qualifications:
• Five years of related IT service desk/technical support experience. Up to two years of job-related experience may be substituted for each year of IT/cyber-related college completed or for each current certification held.
• CompTIA Security+CE, GSEC or SSCP certification (or higher-level certification) or BS degree (or higher-level degree) from an accredited university in the field of IT, Information Systems, Information Management, Computer Science, or Cybersecurity required.
• Meet minimum credential requirements in accordance with DoD 8140.01, Cybersecurity Workforce Management.
• Must have a current DoD SECRET Security Clearance to qualify.
• Experience working with the Department of Defense or another federal agency.
• Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to assist delivery/transport and maintenance of approximately 600 Multi-function devices (MFDs) and provide troubleshooting, routine maintenance (i.e. fuser replacement) as needed for approximately 350 printers.
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed our customer's expectations through results-oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client’s missions as our own, and consistently providing world class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.
*As an AA/EOE, TQI welcomes all to apply including females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and protected veterans.