Are you an HVAC professional that would like to get out of the field and make a career-changing lives? If this sounds like you, the HVAC Instructor position at Tracom’s Dallas or River Oaks Campus is the job for you!
We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and a great work ethic. You will have to work hard, but you will reap the rewards of truly changing lives.
• Administer lessons according to pre-developed lesson plan and facilitate student learning to achieve program and course objectives.
• Maintain accurate record keeping as it applies to student attendance and grades. Organize all aspects of the classroom function to include a demonstration of material, cleanliness, safety, and lecture
• Create and maintain a safe environment at all times.
• Manage tools assigned to the classroom and issue, inspect, repair, and teach proper handling of tools.
• Maintain control of student activities and ensure compliance with school policies and rules.
• Ensure an ethical and fair testing environment during periods of testing.
• Maintain classroom equipment through evaluation, inspection, parts ordering, and repair.
• Constantly evaluate the curriculum to ensure relevance and maintain a working field knowledge through continuing education.
• Conform to prescribed methods of record-keeping as directed by supervisory staff.
• Communicate promptly regarding supplies, tools, or other essentials for students in the classroom.
• Demonstrate continuing professional development of technical expertise and as an instructor.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
• Bilingual a plus but not Required
• Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to work individually and within a group
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
Job Type: FT / Contract
Pay: Depending on experience
• HVAC service: 5 years Required
• High school or equivalent Required
• United States
• Monday to Friday
• Day Shift
• 4 to 10-hour shifts
Job Types: Full-time, Contract