Loss mitigation specialist needs 1+ years loss mitigation experience
Loss mitigation specialist requires:
2 years customer service and/or collections experience
must pass Credit Check
1 years in a financial environment
Knowledge of various mortgage servicing investor/insurer guidelines
Working knowledge of the Black Knight MSP/Director system
Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of service
Capable of tailoring communication to each unique situation. Active listener and good with probing to clarify any ambiguity
Loss mitigation specialist duties:
Discusses and proposes various workout options with the clients.
• Completes proper documentation of the workstation.
• Monitors and follows-up on repayment plans.
• Completes proper closure of workouts on the workstation.
• Ensures all investor/insurer guidelines are met.
• Takes ownership in problem resolution.