Seeking a Director of Radiology & Cardiopulmonary Services to plan, organize, develop, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the Radiology Department, Cardiopulmonary Department and the Outpatient Diagnostics Center in accordance with federal, state and local standards. Coordinates performance improvement activities and quality improvement. Performs management activities, including interviewing, hiring, evaluation, and termination of department staff. Develops Radiology operating and capital budget and is responsible for managing the department within budgetary constraints. A 146 licensed beds, not for profit hospital.
• Graduation from an accredited Radiologic Technologist program
• Registry with the ARRT in Radiology
• Advanced level registry in CT, MR, NM or US preferred
• Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration or Healthcare Management preferred.
• 10 years in the field of Radiology with at least 2 to 4 years' experience in supervision and management of Radiology
• Knowledge of charge masters
• 40-50 FTE’s combined
• Cardiopulmonary has a Manager
• Radiology has a Lead
• Reports to the CIO
Salary negotiable based on experience, full benefits package and relocation Assistance.