Quality Assurance Manager – Food Manufacturer
Salary $80,000 - $90,000 + Excellent Benefits & Relocation Assistance to the Southern USA
Growing food manufacturer is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for one of their expanding plants in the South. Seeking a Quality Assurance Manager who will partner with Operations to build a world class food safety and quality culture. As Quality Assurance Manager, you would provide leadership within the facility to drive positive change through influence and example. You’ll need to use your education, certification, & experience to develop and maintain the facility systems & processes to ensure finished product is food safe and meets finished product specifications.
Salary $80,000 - $90,000 Plus Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
This beautiful area offers culture and is a fantastic place to raise a family! You’re close to a major city for great dining and shopping!
Requirements for this Quality Assurance Manager’s position:
• Bachelor's degree required in Food Science, Biological Sciences, or related field
• At least 3 years of supervisory experience in food processing environment
• Prefer experience in dairy manufacturing
• Certification and/or Licenses needed:
o HACCP certification
o SQF Practitioner certified or obtain within first 90 days.
o PQCI certification
TO APPLY: Email your resume email@example.com OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management