To assistant the MD with scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking,answering phone calls, emailing, texts, etc
To assist with a variety of life management tasks, including running errands, arranging travel (e.g., travel agent services such as purchasing airline tickets, reserving hotel rooms and rental cars, and arranging activities, as well as handling more localized services such as recommending a different route to work based on road or travel conditions), finance (paying bills, buying and selling stocks), and shopping (meal planning, remembering special occasions like birthdays).
Tasks may include :
•devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
•arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally,
• traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• taking dictation and minutes;
• carrying out background research and presenting findings;
producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
• liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
• supporting managers, their team and departments, carrying out specific projects and research;
•responsibility for accounts and budgets;
• taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
• deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
• being involved in decision-making processes.