We are looking to hire enthusiastic Graduates and Serving Corp Members to be the image of our brand.
• Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
• Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
• Creating social media contents to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
• Building rapport with customers and vendors.
• Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
• Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
• Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
• Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
• Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
• OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree or it's equivalent
• No prior experience is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
• Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability and willingness to travel
OTHER INCENTIVES INCLUDE:
* Selected Candidates only work twice/thrice a week
* Travel Incentives around the country and across countries in Africa and beyond (Currently on hold because of COVID 19)
* Cash Incentives
* Personal Development Trainings and Certifications.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All interested candidates should forwards their Resumes to