Mechanical Engineers are Responsible for Designing, Building, Installing, and Maintaining all Kinds of Mechanical Machinery, Tool, and Components. Construction is Just One Area You Could Work in as a Mechanical Engineer – Others Include the Power, Medical, or Manufacturing Industries.
Key skills for mechanical engineers
• Effective technical skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Team working skills.
Typical employers of mechanical engineers
• Engineering, transport, manufacturing, construction and process companies
• Research and development organizations
• utility companies
• The Civil Service
• The armed forces
• Government agencies.
tools Mich Engineer Fitting