Hiring Business Development Engineer
The Business Development Engineer (BDE) shall lead the process of developing, improving and maintaining the company’s pre-qualification and registration with various client entities especially those of targeted and strategic importance to the company. The BDE shall be required to develop and/or improve, in close coordination with the Executive Director, the company’s positioning and reputation in existing and new markets. The BDE shall support the Executive Director in developing and implementing a sales and revenue acquisition plan and shall participate in the tendering and proposal processes to ensure best in class submissions.
Education & Behavioral Competencies
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
2. Minimum 10+ years in a similar position working for a reputable consultant / contractor.
3. Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the infrastructure and oil & gas sectors.
4. Can demonstrate a successful track record of business development.
5. Computer literate
6. Can demonstrate experience in working with major client entities in the UAE.
7. Works well under pressure and in critical circumstances.