Position: Senior system admin
Work Location: Hyderabad
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
Experience: 5+ Years
• Minimum Five Years of experience in UNIX/Linux Infrastructure.
• Expertise on Administration and troubleshooting of UNIX Operating System (Linux/Solaris/AIX)
• Great knowledge on VMWare, Symantec Storage Foundation, Veritas Cluster Server (Configuration/Troubleshooting)
• Troubleshooting of VERITAS Volume Manager, VERITAS Cluster Server and VERITAS Netbackup Client.
• Ability to develop UNIX Shell Script.
• Understating of LVM/SVM
• Understanding of Network OSI Model, TCP/IP and Routing.
• Good knowledge of RAID Levels such as RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-1+0, RAID-5.
• Able to manage and configure EMC/Hitachi LUNs on UNIX (AIX/Solaris/Linux) servers.
• Understanding of multipath concept and its implementation as well.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Client focused, Great Team and sharing spirit, autonomous and rigorous
• Effective time management
• Should possess industry standard certifications for UNIX domain.
• Should be well versed with ITIL concepts and more specific understanding of Service operations activities.
• Ability to work effectively as a team player.
Thanks & Regards