PiTech Solutions is hiring a Business Development Manager with proven experience selling IT related services and solutions to Federal Government agencies throughout the Washington DC corridor.
Primary focus of the BDM will be to identify, qualify and win new business opportunities with Federal agencies. A successful candidate will have expertise in the mission objectives, program ops and business processes of such agencies, and be intimately familiar with life cycle acquisition processes that drive the Government technology capture process.
The BDM will demonstrate an ability to offer the customer unique perspectives, have strong two-way communication skills, understand the clients’ value drivers and business economics and be able to have an effective conversation in regards to technology services, offerings and solutions.
• 7+ years’ experience doing business development in an IT professional services company.
• Experience selling IT related contracting services/solutions to DoD, DHS, DOT, NIH and HHS.
• Existing relationships in the Federal Government contracting and acquisitions community
• Demonstrated success on new wins throughout your career directly linked to new revenue streams.
• Experience with Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Multi-Agency IDIQ Contracts (MACs) and 8A multiple award schedules.
• Demonstrate a high degree of technical acumen with ability to communicate same accurately and effectively at all levels
• Develop and execute business capture/sales campaign strategies
• Support all aspects of proposal development, as required
• Excellent communication/interpersonal/presentation skills.
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Master’s degree a plus