Director of Nursing Services – Marshall, TX
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse to serve as Director of Nursing in a long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) in Marshall, Texas. Quality building, stable NHA.
Director of Nursing Services responsibilities include:
• Monitoring all departments for quality assurance and cost-effectiveness
• Aligning clinical departments to form a collaborative, cohesive, and efficient team
• Ensuring service, positive health outcomes, and resource stewardship
• Evaluating employee performance
• Conducting resident satisfaction reviews and addressing concerns promptly
Director of Nursing requirements:
• Registered Nurse credential
• Current state license or reciprocity eligibility.
• Prior experience as a Director of Nursing in a Skilled Nursing Facility / Nursing Home
• Documented history of excellent survey results
• Stable work history
• Very strong clinical skills
The chosen candidate will be rewarded with generous compensation including an attractive benefits package.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889 to be considered for this Nursing Home Director of Nursing Services position in Marshall, TX. We look forward to hearing from you.